Filters on the production schedule
In companies with a very large number of tasks, this is an essential function! Check what gives you the ability to filter the production schedule!
WHAT IS THIS?
The filtering function allows you to display orders that meet certain criteria on the production plan, so that they can be easier to find in hundreds of orders. Filters are available both on the manager panel and production panel - each of these views works independently and you can set different criteria on it. The filter button is located in the upper right corner of the application.
Filtering can be done according to the following criteria:
- order number (Prodio ID and External order ID);
- name of the product and product group;
- the time interval;
- the value entered in the tags or comments field (e.g. color or size of the product);
- manufacturing task status;
- a worker assigned to task
High five 🙋♀️ - team Prodio!